Exposure in paroli? [was: Re: Exposure]

Joel Newkirk freerunner at newkirk.us
Mon Jan 12 05:38:02 CET 2009

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:03:18 -0800 (PST), c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Mirko Lindner-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hi Joel,
>>
>> I talked with Marek and we are very interested in moving forward with an
>> implementation of exposure within paroli. Would that be something you'd
>> be interested in collaborating?
>>

>    assuming the invite is not exclusive :-), I would be interested in
> collaborating too. Have been thinking along the lines of extending
> exposure
> for 2.6.28 and fso and thought a paroli plug-in would be more efficient.
> Just about getting to understand paroli though.
>   Also thinking of improving the Paroli UI. Seems pretty rough around the
> edges to me. Also - can anyone tell me what the static "20:08" in the top
> bar is supposed to be? Seems like the clock stopped :-) to me.

On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:03:18 -0800 (PST), c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Mirko Lindner-2 wrote:
>>
>> Hi Joel,
>>
>> I talked with Marek and we are very interested in moving forward with an
>> implementation of exposure within paroli. Would that be something you'd
>> be interested in collaborating?
>>

>    assuming the invite is not exclusive :-), I would be interested in
> collaborating too. Have been thinking along the lines of extending
> exposure
> for 2.6.28 and fso and thought a paroli plug-in would be more efficient.
> Just about getting to understand paroli though.
>   Also thinking of improving the Paroli UI. Seems pretty rough around the
> edges to me. Also - can anyone tell me what the static "20:08" in the top
> bar is supposed to be? Seems like the clock stopped :-) to me.

I too have been looking at 2.6.28-specific matters.  Re FSO: Exposure is
already utilized on SHR, though it doesn't interact with frameworkd all
that much yet.  Most of my Exposure interest is actually centered on SHR,
which I run from uSD. (with Qi and sometimes andy-tracking 2.6.28, while
2008.12 lives in NAND)

Joel Newkirk
http://jthinks.com      (blog)
http://newkirk.us/om (FR stuff)