JTAG communication failure, check connection, JTAG interface, target power etc.

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 06:38:45 CET 2009

Hi,

--- On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 10:03 PM, Werner Almesberger
<werner at openmoko.org> wrote:
| The FPC connection can be very deceptive. I don't know how many days
| (those minutes add up ...) I've already spent trying to figure out
| why an apparently perfectly good debug board setup would all of a
| sudden fail.
\--

I received a new FPC cable from Rakshat (IDA Systems Pvt Ltd) and with
the earlier setup, it works fine. So, it was the FPC cable that didn't
work. Looks like it has had a small prick on the lines.

Thanks for all your feedback,

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan