compiling C++ in the toolchain.

Peter Nijs peter at familienijs.be
Wed Jan 14 13:27:19 CET 2009

I'm referring to http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain .

Ok, I've tried:

# cd /usr/local/openmoko/source/labyrinth/
# make clean
# cd ../
# om-conf labyrinth
# cd labyrinth
# make

but it still outputs the same. I'm using the makefile.in's etc provided with
the toolchain. I've changed them to point at main.cpp instead of main.c but
I've found no place where I can explicitly tell the toolchain I'm making a C++
program.

(ps. I have no experience with makefiles, so maybe the solution is really
obvious.)

depeje