installing subversion client

Breno Jacinto breno at freeunix.com.br
Thu Jan 15 22:32:12 CET 2009

Hello,

   I'm trying to install subversion client in order to download some
projects and try them on openmoko. It seems that there isnt a package
precompiled witth subversion, and so I tried to compile from the
sources, but during the ./configure phase an error message claims that
it could not find Apache APR installed. So, APR is also not in the
repository, which then takes me to another step in manual compilation
etc.

    So, before I proceed, I'd like to know if anyone had the same
problem and solved it in a better way.

regards,

:: Breno Jacinto ::
:: breno - at - gprt.ufpe.br ::
:: FingerPrint ::
   2F15 8A61 F566 E442 8581
   E3C0 EFF4 E202 74B7 7484
:: Persistir no difícil é a única maneira de torná-lo fácil algum dia.  ::