Changing default keyboard

Breno Jacinto breno at freeunix.com.br
Thu Jan 15 23:03:25 CET 2009

Hello,

    I have moved from the default version of OpenMoko (which I suppose
it is 2007.something) to 2008.8. Well, honestly the new interface
seems slower and less intuitive... I liked the prior version :). But,
what is really making it rather non-intuitive is the new typing
keyboard, which persistently tries to complete words by predicting
some semantics. Now, commands like ls, df, and handling with
directories is becoming impractical.

   So, any hints on returning to the good and old keyboard from the
previous version? Also, if I could install and run a lighter UI  would
be great.

cheers,

:: Breno Jacinto ::
:: breno - at - gprt.ufpe.br ::
:: FingerPrint ::
   2F15 8A61 F566 E442 8581
   E3C0 EFF4 E202 74B7 7484
:: Persistir no difícil é a única maneira de torná-lo fácil algum dia.  ::