Zhone Patch - USSD messages, locking and a couple of warnings

Peter Strapp peter at strapp.co.uk
Tue Jan 20 02:21:14 CET 2009

Hi,

I thought I'd share some small modifications I've made to Zhone with
everyone.

Changes:
    * Send USSD requests - You can now request network messages. This
works by looking for phone numbers that start with a '*'. Let me know if
you find a more precise way of recognising a USSD number.
    * Recieve USSD messages - Displays operator messages e.g. current
balance
    * Re-lock phone - This complements the 'unlock screen on incoming
calls' patch by re-locking the phone if you miss a call.
    * SMS not sent warning - Alerts to the fact that an SMS can't be
sent when your SIM card is full (Before you had no way of knowing
whether the message had been sent).
    * SIM card full warning - Displays a message when your sim card is full.

The patch can be downloaded from
http://www.strapp.co.uk/archives/2009/01/20/index.html#e2009-01-20T00_33_35.txt

Peter.