What is Paroli and what it looks like ?

Sean Moss-Pultz sean at openmoko.com
Wed Jan 21 05:48:26 CET 2009

On 1/20/09 Nicolas Dufresne wrote:
> Ok, thanks. I guess some UI designer will have to explain why Black
> on Black should not be used in our Illume theme ...  Maybe taking
> again the screen shot whit SHR theme would help visibility.

Paroli's look and feel is being designed with edje files. Style is
always extremely subjective so our goal is to come up with a style that
we personally like and, at the same time, make it extremely easy for you
create your own look if you don't agree with our tastes. I think this is
a good path forward since we all can stay motivated.

The underlining logic (Python) is the same.

  -Sean