Host Based Development for Om2008.12

Christian Nolte ch.nolte at noltec.org
Wed Jan 21 16:03:49 CET 2009

Hi,

AFAICS the wiki information about host based development is outdated. It
refers to Om2007.2 all the time:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Host-based_development_with_Xoo_and_Xephyr

I would like to know how the current toolchain can be used with
developing for the latest stable release Om2008.12 and for the current
development trunk. Is there some information in the wiki which I am
missing here?

What I also would like to know is which windowing toolkit is being used
in the current dev version. This does not seem to be GTK anymore. Is
software which is developed for Om2007 compatible with Om2008.x?

Best regards,
Christian

--
"He's a bookish moralistic romance novelist haunted by memories of 'Nam.
 She's a warm-hearted antique-collecting journalist who hides her beauty