Exposure in paroli? [was: Re: Exposure]

Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) raster at rasterman.com
Thu Jan 29 06:07:48 CET 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 17:45:56 -0800 (PST) c_c <cchandel at yahoo.com> said:

> Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> >
> > Such as?
> >
> Well, things that come to my mind are for eg things that illume controls for
> instance - wallpaper and theme. Also time (though there is otimed - but it
> seems to be disabled as of now).

e offers all its config - via its settings panel. for a long time it has
supported launching other settings tools (look at the system settings item - if
a tool has the right categories in its desktop it gets puts there and will be
run when you select it). so as such any fso config tool can be run from there
with zero extra work - it's nicely collected in the settings panel - and it
works on other desktops too as all you do is run the tool. e just puts it in a
special spot.

The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster at rasterman.com