Kexec - Not working - Please help

HackCandy hackhell.candy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:31:04 CET 2009

Hi Radek / Andy,

I tried with rootdelay=1 and did not succeed :confused:

The following are the outputs on the LCM:

With 2GB SD card: rootdelay=1

lis302dl lis302dl.1: device BOOT reload failed
lis302dl lis302dl.2: device BOOT reload failed
Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs
on unknown-block(179,1)

With 256MB SD card: rootdelay=1

lis302dl lis302dl.1: device BOOT reload failed
lis302dl lis302dl.2: device BOOT reload failed

- HHC.