OpenWrt on your Neo - some updates...

Sten Kvamme sten at kvamme.se
Thu Jul 9 23:16:39 CEST 2009

Great work!

Made my own custom image on Ubunty Interpeid. Worked like a charm. Had
to install 3-4 packages for the make script to be happy.

Have a few comments:

In /etc/hosts
localhost. should probably be localhost (without a dot).

How can I connect to the X11 server via unixport or port 6000? are there
any config file to change to open up external X11 connections?

Thanks!