Making a GPS app

RANJAN infibit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 13:21:24 CEST 2009

As a beginner I have tried doing the mokomakefile way as in here:
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakeFile
(to do this :
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Create_an_ipk_package_from_sources)

When I said make setup.I end here:

*[ -e fso-milestone5.5/conf/local.conf ] || ( \
        echo "# require conf/distro/include/moko-autorev.inc" >
fso-milestone5.5/conf/local.conf ; \
        echo "# require conf/distro/include/fso-autorev.inc" >>
fso-milestone5.5/conf/local.conf ; \
    )
rm -rf fso-milestone5.5/tmp/cache
touch fso-milestone5.5/.configured
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/sriranjan/moko*'

So what next?

Sriranjan