OpenMoko on HTC-Dream

mahendra panpalia panpaliamahen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:36:02 CEST 2009

Hi,
you can find the screen shots as below in signature.
http://tinyurl.com/mhk43k

Which Mobile App design do you want to work for?

http://retromessenger.sf.net and open source instant messenger.
It develops wxWidgets based IM which can be compiled for ubuntu.

May be if it interest you then we can compile it for openmoko?

Regards,
Mahendra

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 4:59 PM, Ruini Xue <xueruini at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 8:11 PM, David Lanzendörfer <
> david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks
>> I managed to boot OpenMoko on the HTC-Dream (Android-Handy).
>> (framebuffer console)
>> That means: Android linux kernel + OpenMoko (Angstrom) user space.
>> When someone is interested in participating the development, youre welcome
>> help me.
>

> it sounds so exciting. could you provide more details, such as web pages,
> or document, or screenshots?
>
> I'd like to get involved.
>
> -- ruini

Thanks and Kind Regards,