ANN: freesmartphone.org MS 5.5

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Wed Jul 22 15:09:29 CEST 2009

Am Sonntag, den 19.07.2009, 23:13 +0500 schrieb Sudharshan S:
> On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 10:49 PM, Michael 'Mickey'
> Lauer<mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> > The Freesmartphone.org team is proud to release milestone 5.5 codenamed
> > 'In Transit...'.
> >

> Coolness, Its awesome to see the vala implementation catching up. :)

Indeed, it actually took longer than I had expected, but at least it's
happening now. Next on is odeviced, as this really brings us some
amazing speed improvements. Much of the praise needs to go to you, btw.,
since although your odeviced never made it into FSO, we have benefit a
lot from your groundwork.

Thanks,

:M: