C++ and libfso

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 17:23:24 CEST 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Michal Brzozowski<rusolis at poczta.fm> wrote:
> 2009/7/22 Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at vanille-media.de>
[...]
>  I'm using Qt. I just noticed there is dbus support in Qt. It probably makes
> more sense to use that instead of libfso, right?

QT dbus module works great, and due to the signal/slot nature of QT
and DBus, they integrate very well.

A little OT: I'm experimenting CSS to decouple GUI appearance from
C++/xmlui, it works great and gives support to adapt existing
application/create new ones for embedded/finger friendly devices.
QT 4.5 has better performance than 4.4.3 and qt 4.5.2 fixed a bug for
some widget on display width <= 480.

I'd like to see this framework supported in the shr/import branch, and
may be added to the feeds.

    Nicola