ANN: freesmartphone.org MS 5.5

Michal Brzozowski rusolis at poczta.fm
Sat Jul 25 13:40:36 CEST 2009

I installed the FSO 5.5 image and now I'm trying to use opimd in my program,
but get this error:

INFO: DBus error: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown The name
org.freesmartphone.opimd was not provided by any .service files

Am I doing something wrong and this service is provided by default, or do I
need to launch something?

Thanks,
Michal