OM translation

Onen onen.om at free.fr
Sat Jun 6 23:17:46 CEST 2009

Hi,

thanks for proposing your help.

openBmap (GPS/GSM cell logger), is currently only running in English. I
would love to see it translated. Right now, the first step would be to
modify the python code to use gettext. Then it would simply be a matter
of translating strings.

Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

If this was not the kind of apps you had in mind, then sorry for the
noise ;-)

Onen