Serial port not working on GTA02 with debug board

Abhishek Bajpai abhisheietk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:53:29 CEST 2009

2009/6/8 Abhishek Bajpai <abhisheietk at gmail.com>

> 2009/6/8 Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>
>
>> Abhishek Bajpai <abhisheietk at gmail.com> writes:
>> > Other thing is I have also observed that minicom terminal on computer
>> starts
>> > responding as soon as I start the GTA02 device. Does it suggest  that
>> some
>> > other device is also attached in that port.
>>
>> What's your kernel command line on gta02? Does ps axuf show getty for
>> ttySAC2?
>> I am using ssh for command line. Yes it shows getty for ttySAC2. But now I
>> have disabled the getty program by moving it to another folder. Now also I
>> am getting the same problem......
>>
> Thanks Timo I desabled getty by moving it to another folder. And now I am
> able to get characters on GTA02 minicom from computers minicom.

but now I am facing new problem :(
while typing on computers minicom I am getting special characters in
response on computers minicom but while typing on GTA02 minicom I am not
getting any response on computers minicom.
I think it become littile confusing let me explain through a diagram

input from computer>minicom    -----> getting response on GTA02>minicom
------>getting special characters on computer>minicom

input from GTA02>minicom -----> not getting any response on computer>minicom

--
" Even The word Impossible says I M Possible"