e-libs version numbering

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Wed Jun 24 11:22:34 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 24 Juni 2009 10:37:39 schrieb Michal Brzozowski:
> 2009/6/24 Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann <mok at mnet-online.de>
>
> > Right now SHR is using a newer version of enlightenment as OM is using.
> > That's
> > where the difference comes from. And this game will continue until
> > enlightenment people decide otherwise :(
>
> Isn't it possible for OM and SHR to agree on one version of enlightenment
> that they would find most stable and use it for a while? Do you really need
> the bleeding edge? It's not only about app development. Enlightenment
The big difference is that OM is trying to stabilize to get the release out.
And we're doing something *unstable* where we want to get the newest
recommended (by enlightenment upstream) version of E. And yes, it has stuff we
actually need.
> crashes all the time in both SHR unstable and OM testing (or is it just me
> experiencing this?).
E does not crash for me. The only thing that made E crash in the past was
playing with the topbar gadgets for me. Did not try that with the current one
though.

--

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann