OM translation

Jorge Luis Chamorro chamorro at plug.org.ar
Thu Jun 25 02:34:58 CEST 2009

On Sat, 06 Jun 2009 23:17:46 +0200
Onen <onen.om at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for proposing your help.
>
> openBmap (GPS/GSM cell logger), is currently only running in English. I
> would love to see it translated. Right now, the first step would be to
> modify the python code to use gettext. Then it would simply be a matter
> of translating strings.
>
> Let me know if you are interested in any of these.
>
> If this was not the kind of apps you had in mind, then sorry for the
> noise ;-)
>
> Onen

I can translate to Spanish too

I'm a player of cellhunter and some time ago I make some changes to it.
I make a python script to establish a bluetooth link to other phones and get GSM cell info. Then when I travel I carry my neo and other cellphones from my wife and work all with different GSM providers and get more info. I'm waiting for a new 3G cellphone at work , then I can try to use a bluetooth link to check 3G coverage too.

Saludos , Jorge

Jorge Luis Chamorro <chamorro at plug.org.ar>