Launcher - Movingfunctionality into Illume / Future

Laszlo KREKACS laszlo.krekacs.list at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 13:12:32 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:54 PM, c_c<cchandel at yahoo.com> wrote:
>  Maybe it will be a good idea if people can send a mail here saying what
> contribution they can make. For eg I'm willing to code - but we'll need
> some artwork as well.
>
>  So please send a mail here with areas that you can contribute in.

I can contribute .edc programming and artwork too.
For the first idea, I made the .edc file, "only" the C programming left.
I even did some research about C (see page), but cant compile C
prgoram for the device. Need setup openembedded(?) to do this,
and I also lack C knowledge.

Im willing to help implement each idea which are listed currently on
the Illume improvements page.

Im usually on #paroli channel (irc.freenode.net), but you can access
me directly by email too.

LAszlo