How access admin for project-commits list at project.openmoko.org?

digger vermont dv_mlist at verizon.net
Sun Mar 8 19:59:54 CET 2009

Hello,

How do I login to administer the lists for a project at
projects.openmoko.org?  I can log in to my account and project but when
I go to administrate a mailing list for the project it requests an
additional password to login and I can't figure out what that password
is. The list in question is

http://lists.projects.openmoko.org/mailman/admindb/fso-control-commits

All I'd like to do is get rid of the spam that showed up on the mailing
lists some time ago.  The spam problem is gone but I still get messages
with the subject  "4 Fso-control-commits moderator request(s) waiting"

Thanks,
digger