Size in Evas/Edje

Sven Klomp sven at klomp.de
Fri Mar 20 15:28:28 CET 2009

Hi,

me again ;-)
I played with Edje in Python about two weeks. Some details I couldn't solve:
How do I get the screensize in fullscreen mode (480x640, not hardcoded since it should be portable) and the remaining size in the case that the Illume bar is visible?

Furthermore, I'm stucked with the Edje type SWALLOW. I thought all groups swallowed by this group are resized to fit into it. This isn't the case. My
goal is to switch between fullscreen and not fullscreen.
I had a look into the zhone source code but I couldn't find an answer.

Sven