Where is u-boot.bin after I compiled fso-gta02-milestone5?

郑伟 loveheaven_zhengwei at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 10:22:33 CET 2009

Hi Guys,

   Q1. Where is u-boot.bin after I compiled fso-gta02-milestone5? I cannot find it.

   Q2. Where is the source code of all the applications after I compiled fso-gta02-milestone5? It seemed that OE dowloads the source code tar file and upack it and compile it and then remove it. Am I right?

   Q3. Does FSO-m5 contain openmoko-dialer?

   Q4. Does FSO-m5 contain QT? I searched the directory and found nothing related with QT.