clutter on openmoko

Amit Pundir pundiramit at gmail.com
Fri May 8 11:50:28 CEST 2009

I checked out the Vincent code from here..
http://muksuluuri.unrealvoodoo.org/~skyostil/git/?p=vincent-1.0.git;a=tree

and created the following .bb file for compilation.

------------------------------------
DESCRIPTION = "Vincent OpenGL-ES library "
HOMEPAGE = "http://sourceforge.net/projects/ogl-es/"
LICENSE = "BSD"

PV = "1.0"
PR = "r0"

SRC_URI = "file://vincent-1.0"

S = "${WORKDIR}/vincent-1.0/projects/linux-x11"

TOP = "${WORKDIR}/vincent-1.0/"

inherit autotools pkgconfig

do_stage() {
        install -d ${STAGING_INCDIR}/GLES

        install -m 0644 ${TOP}/include/ug.h ${STAGING_INCDIR}
        install -m 0644 ${TOP}/include/GLES/* ${STAGING_INCDIR}/GLES/
        oe_libinstall -so libGLES_CM ${STAGING_LIBDIR}

At the moment I'm able to run clutter tests but it has some serious
performance issues which I'm trying to resolve.

Thanks and Regards
Amit Pundir