is there trivial way to change floats to fixed points?

Aapo Rantalainen aapo.rantalainen at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:28:06 CEST 2009

Is there trivial (=automatic) way to change floating point arithmetic
to fixed point arithmetic?

I have some compilable and runnable code, but it is too slow on
Freerunner and I think it is because of used floats. It runs on Nokia
Internet Tablet very well and I think it has almost same specks than
Freerunner expect it has FPU.

So is there some other way than reading and learning whole source code
and make changes? (Maybe some compile options to use fixed points
instead of floats?)

-Aapo Rantalainen