How to use FR as a mass storage device?

Joerg Reisenweber joerg at openmoko.org
Tue May 12 20:16:07 CEST 2009

Please don't massive xpost! :-/

for easy access to FR files, type
sftp://root@192.168.0.202/
to the URL of your filemanager like Konqueror

prior to that you need to set up IP-address and route for USB0, same as you
would for ssh to FR.

I use a script for this I start with
sudo neo-ssh
like this:

#!/bin/sh
/sbin/ifconfig usb0 192.168.0.200 netmask 255.255.255.0
/sbin/route add -host 192.168.0.202/32 dev usb0
ssh -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o UserKnownHostsFile=/dev/null \
root at 192.168.0.202

HTH
jOERG