IS NEO1973 dead?

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 21:07:33 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM, Tim Niemeyer
<tim.niemeyer at mastersword.de>wrote:

> <SNIP>
> * Kernel is very old from SHR
> * No automated suspend
> * No Button-Action
> * Battery icon says -1%

I have all those issues with my gta01 on SHR too (although I don't care how
old the kernel is, if everything works).  Not having a FR to compare it to,
I didn't know that automated suspend and button action should work :-)

That said, the phone is very usable.  I just use the Illume shutdown menu to
suspend.  I would love to see button actions working, but I'm not sure
automated suspend sounds like a good thing until it does a much better job
of recognizing events that should prevent suspend.

Bobby aka wurp2