[SHR] where is the libgsmd-tool?

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Sun Nov 15 15:37:10 CET 2009

On Sun, 15 Nov 2009, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:

> Am Samstag, den 14.11.2009, 20:46 +0100 schrieb Alexander Lehner:
>> I'm running the latest SHR and cannot figure out how to get libgsmd-tool.
>> Has the design of accessing the SIM card changed?
>
> SHR is a distribution based on the freesmartphone.org framework, which
> has a completely different way of exposing the modem, i.e. through dbus.
> See http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/OpenmokoFramework/cli for details.

Yes, that's what I was searching for. I simply wanted to add contacts to
my sim card and previously did this with libgdsmd-tool.
But the dbus API looks even better.

Is there maybe already such a script around? The page
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Import_Vcf_Contacts describes many ways but
I believe none of them counts for me...

Alex.