glamo blitt move

mobi phil mobi at mobiphil.com
Tue Nov 24 01:02:48 CET 2009

Tom,

I know that now everybody wants everything from you related to glamo :)

if you have time for the following:

I played further with your gdrm-waitq.c

This time I wanted to move a square pixel by pixel. I could not find
out the documentation, but I concluded that the burst command starting
with GLAMO_REG_2D_SRC_X register, would be the "one" that does
blitter.

Furthermore I tried to get the right way to do XOR, to remove the old
square. So I draw a new one, remove the old one and wait a bit.....

Unfortunately all this ends with flickering. Am I doing sthg. wrong?

Well the question is... what is the best way to implement moving of an
area with acceleration.

--
rgrds,
mobi phil