[RFC] Qi Bootmenu

Marc Andre Tanner openmoko at brain-dump.org
Fri Oct 9 13:20:48 CEST 2009

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 10:53:40AM +0200, David Reyes Samblas Martinez wrote:
> 2009/10/9 Sander van Grieken <sander at 3v8.net>:

I think this is no real improvement over the situation as it is now. Qi already
supports boot selection via AUX which skips a partition although it is a bit
cumbersome.

At the moment I prefer a 'full-featured' solution, if this proves to be
unuseable speed wise we can still fallback to this basic variants.

Marc

--
 Marc Andre Tanner >< http://www.brain-dump.org/ >< GPG key: CF7D56C0