HelP regarding Emulation!

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:14:33 CEST 2009

Yasir Majeed <leoyasir at gmail.com> writes:
> Then please guide me which distribution of Om or any other can be
> used? Especialy Qtopia can be used or not? And also tell me how to
> emulate that distribution.

For qtopia look at what QtMoko guys are developing. Ask them for
instructions on compiling natively.

Most community effort is concentrated in SHR distribution which is
OE-based. But emulating it is useless because basically if you want to
do something related to telephony, you need a real device and if not
you just write your apps natively as usual ("elementary" toolkit is
considered to be the most eye-candy and suitable at the same time for
the FR but you can use whatever toolkit you want).

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com