script to send and read incoming SMS

Matthias Huber matthias.huber at wollishausen.de
Thu Oct 29 10:10:24 CET 2009

c_c schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> matzehuber wrote:
>
>> :--)) aha, one more, who brakes his head and doesn't get in.
>>
>> i did already:
>>

>   :-) I wasn't too clear perhaps - but I'm looking for a service that
> implements the methods other uses can call.
>   So a demo service like 'org.mhuber.demo' that pops up a window on a signal
> 'message' and shows a string.
> Thanks.

oh, i am sorry. i have knoledge about many things, but not of all.

myself, i had a look into the freesmartphone.org services for learning
about this compound types.

but as far as i understood the docu, it isn't so difiicult as one could
think.
somewhere i found some samples for implementing services.

try to start here:
    http://dbus.freedesktop.org/doc/dbus-tutorial.html