[Shr-Devel] SHR FSO OE Branches

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann mok at mnet-online.de
Thu Sep 10 18:07:27 CEST 2009

Am Mittwoch 09 September 2009 23:45:06 schrieb Julien Cassignol:
> On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 8:25 PM, Stefan Schmidt<stefan at datenfreihafen.org>
wrote:
> > - can tell if moko-autorev is still used.
>
> I think SHR used it in the past and I should check if it still does.
> Anyway mrmoku started maintaining our own versioning stuff, so it can
> be merged to the SHR one properly and left aside.
SHR uses it's own preferred-shr-versions.inc and the angstrom-2007-for-
openmoko.inc one. We have the moko-autorev one commented out in
conf/local.conf, but don't use it by default (and should remove it from
there).

> > - wrote shr.bbclass and would be interested to bring this into oe.dev
>
> I did originally, then mrmoku took over the case. I'd say it's almost
> useless and outdated. If you have a better solution I'm all ears.
yep. We should move the needed stuff to the apropriate package recipes (like
ophonekitd and libframeworkd-phonegui-efl) and dump it then. I can do that if
noone beats me to it.

> > - has an good overview of the recipes needed for SHR and needs to get
> > over to OE.dev
>
> That would probably be mrmoku, spaetz, or me.
no overview out of my mind for that...

> > - can tell me what improvements for different rcipes are in your branch.
>
> Can't you diff the revisions? :-p
>
> > - would like to give a helping hand on the shr stuff.
>
> I won't be able to do any "true" thing if I have to look by myself.
> Tell me clearly what you want me to fix in order to help you and I
> think I'll be able to find time. I think that mrmoku will be more
> available than that though and will be able to look for things to do.
> As for myself if you tell me "diff this and that, merge this and that,
> or whatever", replacing the appropriate things with names, then it'll
> fit (sadly my time is a precious resource these days...)
>
> I think some of us were intending to go to Berlin these days (CCC?),
> and some others to Paris for the OWF, maybe we could meet here or
> there and talk about it? It would give us time to debate about what's
> to do and agree on the means in the meantime.
I won't go neither to Paris nor to Berlin ;) But willing to help anyway :)

--

Klaus 'mrmoku' Kurzmann