[Fwd: AlsaSOc questions]

Omar Pighi pighi at selea.com
Wed Feb 3 15:02:22 CET 2010

Dear Sirs,

I know that my question is a little bit out of your purpose but maybe
you can help me.
i'm working on a imx27 board with wm8974 audio codec.
Freescale released a BSP with kernel version 2.6.22 on the bsp they
don't give audio support even if their reference design has the
structure i mentioned you (imx27 with wm8974 audioc codec)...
this means that in their kernel tree they don't have /sound/soc/imx
directory and in the /sound/soc/codecs they don't have the wm8974.c and
.h files.
Reading this patch:
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/commitlog/2007-May/001645.html
it seems that somebody already did this support even in kernel 2.6.21 so
it could be very helpfull to me if you could give me a way to download
those files in the correct version... o maybe to give me any suggestion
on how to retreive them...
Thanks
best regards
Omar Pighi