wmiconfig compilation

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:43:44 CET 2010

Hi list,

I hope this subject has not already been discussed (did not find it in the archives).

I've been trying to compile wmiconfig from source on a 64bit system after installing the toolchain as per the instructions on:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain

and downloading the source and modifying the path as per:

http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wmiconfig

The make process panicked completely because of includes of header files that failed. By tweaking the Makefile I was able to compile without problems.

I had to add the path to the ar6000/include and ar6000/ar6000 directories to get it working.

Now my question is, does this mean my toolchain installation is incorrect?

Can be anything, I know, but given the fact that my system is quite fresh, I was wondering if something is missing in the documentation...

Any hints?

Thanks for your input,

Niels.