wmiconfig compilation

Lev M lvmtime at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:17:45 CET 2010

Without knowing exactly what you did while tweaking the makefiles I
can't be sure, but if the headers you were missing are part of the
distribution you were building for (and not something to do with a
specific hw module) then you may need to install the proper dev packages
using opkg.

I am not sure about other distros, but in Ubuntu this needs to be done
from the actual root account and not via sudo (not sure why).
The procedure is:
su
. /usr/local/openmoko/arm/environment-setup # note this is a different
script then the usual setupenv for compilation
opkg-target pckage_im_missing-dev

hope this helps.
Lev.