[SHR] Where are my contacts?

Alexander Lehner lehner at edv-buero-lehner.de
Mon Mar 22 01:03:28 CET 2010

Maybe I could answer myself:

I think the contacts app now stores its data in the PIM environment, while
I wrote my phone numbers into the sim card.

Next question (if my assumption is true):
I would like to change my script - currently I'm using cli-framework
with the following commands:

gsmsim.StoreEntry( "contacts", 1, "name", "12345" )

This of course will not longer work if I have to use
the pimc object.
I'd like to delete all entries first, then add them with

pimc.Add( <how is the syntax> )

Can I do this at all?

Thanks,
Alex.