[ANNOUNCE] dfu-util 0.2 release

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Wed Nov 17 18:55:34 CET 2010

0.2:
        o Fix some typos on the website and the README (Antonio Ospite, Uwe
          Hermann)
        o Remove build rule for a static binary. We can use autotools for this.
          (Mike Frysinger)
        o Fix infinite loop in download error path (C. Scott Ananian)
        o Break out to show the 'finished' in upload (C. Scott Ananian)
        o Add GPLv2+ headers (Harald Welte)
        o Remove dead code (commands.[ch]) remnescent of dfu-programmer (Harald
          Welte)
        o Simple quirk system with Openmoko quirk for missing bwPollTimeout
(Tormod Volden)
        o New default (1024) and clamping of transfer size (Tormod Volden)
        o Verify sending of completion packet (Tormod Volden)
        o Look for DFU functional descriptor among all descriptors (Tormod
          Volden)
        o Print out in which direction we are transferring data
        o Abort in upload if the file already exists

2010-11-17 Stefan Schmidt <stefan at datenfreihafen.org>