PSFreedom on Neo Freerunner

Trevanian admin at accg.de
Mon Sep 13 17:34:32 CEST 2010

Hello Freerunner-fans,

I am trying to port PSFreedom to the Neo Freerunner.
If you haven't heared about it yet, take a look at
http://wiki.psfreedom.com/wiki/

For that purpose I have made a small page at http://www.accg.de/gta02/
describing my status and the problems I have of course. There you will find
all related source code files and information you need.

Right now the module is compiling, loading, initializing,... (nearly works I
guess).

The current problem I have is this:

The S3C2410 USB Controller has a register called "FUNC_ADDR_REG" which holds
the function address. For psfreedom to work, this address must be directly
and IMMEDIATELY (not asap!) set.
When I write the address directly to the register, it does NOT seem to be
set immediately by the MCU. There is some delay.
What I am looking for is a flag, special bit,... to make it set the address
immediately.

Can anyone help? Also feel free to contribute if you want to!

Thanks in advance,

Tobias Burkard