dfu-util: Support for DFU ST extensions (DfuSe)

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 13:45:44 CEST 2011

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Stefan Schmidt
<stefan at datenfreihafen.org> wrote:
>> Right, there is the DfuSe support in the dfuse-libusb-1.0 branch
>> (updated since), then there are three patches in master-patches
>> branch:
>>
>>     main: Make descriptor helper functions more generic
>>
>>     dfu-util.1: --device option never needed hex prefix
>>
>>     main: Move DFU state transition blocks together
>
> OK, all three are already in my local repo and I will test them later
> today or tomorrow. They rae fine froma review point of view. Only
> testing from my side is missing.

Did you pull them in now or many weeks ago? In the latter case please
re-pull just in case I did some polishing on them and
rebased/repushed, I cannot tell right now.

> For the DfuSe branch I need a bit more toime to review it and make my
> mind up on the best approach for merging it. Hopefully still this week
> though.

Great! If you decide to apply "main: Move DFU state transition blocks
together" beforehand, let me know and I will update the
dfuse-libusb-1.0 branch accordingly.

Cheers,
Tormod