dfu-util pull request

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 23:04:24 CEST 2012

Hi,
I think we are close to 0.6 now :) I fixed the overwriting files issue
in the stdio porting, and finished off other small things on my to-do
list. There are many patches so I am not going to spam the list with
them. Please pull or review it from
http://gitorious.org/unofficial-clones/dfuse-dfu-util/graph/master-patches

If you see any issues or want to comment on a patch, I can also submit
individual patches to the list for discussion, just let me know.

Cheers,
Tormod

The following changes since commit 5d48b25082300d1bcc62b897b2a0d4a74cf75806:

  Fix segfault regression in option handling (2012-02-24 23:24:55 +0100)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://gitorious.org/~tormod/unofficial-clones/dfuse-dfu-util.git
master-patches

for you to fetch changes up to 2fc823fcdc1773c000c29685e0da7ec9483ba95e:

  Add quirk for Maple since it reports wrong DFU version (2012-04-18
22:38:28 +0200)

Stefan Schmidt (2):
      dfu_file: Add function to generate and add a DFU suffix to a file
      dfu-suffix: New DFU suffix manipulation tool

Tormod Volden (21):
      dfu_file: Verify that we could read the whole file
      dfu_file: Return failure if CRC does not match
      dfu-suffix: Print version before banner, and do it every time
      Port file handling to stdio streams
      Do not overwrite existing files when uploading
      dfu-suffix: Check for availability of truncate() function
      Check for availability of getpagesize()
      Replace usleep() and sleep() by milli_sleep() macro
      configure.ac: Remove unnecessary tests
      Remove some obsolete, unused code
      Use standard library (C99) types instead of OS types
      Only conditionally include unistd.h
      usb_dfu.h: Pack struct properly for Microsoft compilers
      Various "pedantic" code compliance fixes
      Const'ify some strings and add some explicit casts
      Do not use leading underscores in #include guards
      dfuse: Add progress indication on download
      Detect DfuSe device correctly on big-endian architectures
      main: Stop guessing transfer size, error out instead
      main: Update copyright banner
      Add quirk for Maple since it reports wrong DFU version

 autogen.sh      |    2 +-
 configure.ac    |    5 +-
 src/Makefile.am |    7 +-
 src/dfu.c       |   39 +++++-----