[dfu-util] TI Stellaris prefix support for dfu-suffix

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 09:41:10 CEST 2012

Hi Tommi,

Sorry for the long silence. Your latest patch looks good to me. I just
haven't had the time to do more about it, and I think the same goes
for Stefan. It is summer time and vacation time for many of us :)
Unless testing or further review detects any issues, you can count on
the patch being committed and included in version 0.7.

Best regards,
Tormod