[ANNOUNCE] dfu-util 0.6 release

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon May 7 11:35:24 CEST 2012

Hello.

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 10:00, Patryk Benderz wrote:
> Dnia 2012-04-27, pią o godzinie 22:57 +0100, Stefan Schmidt pisze:
> >
> > It was about time again to bundle all changes in dfu-util land
> > together and make a release out of it.
> Great job guys! As devel ML is rather low traffic, maybe it would be
> wise to announce also on community at lists.openmoko.org ?

Hmm, announce was really used for Openmoko products and releases.
(Ab-)using it now for dfu-util might be a bit much. We stayed for
discussions on this list as it was used for it before and we did not
see much point in having our own dfu-util list with maybe only a
handfull of people.

Actually I don't know how many people are still using dfu-util with
Openmoko devices. Many have switched to Qi and SD card booting it
seems to me. Getting some feedback on this would be nice.

How many of you are using a recent dfu-util version for flashing
their Openmoko devices?

regards
Stefan Schmidt