Making phone calls

Walter Goossens waltergoossens at home.nl
Wed Aug 1 07:45:02 CEST 2007

I haven't managed to get an MP3 going on my headset either but using the
gsmheadset.state I could make a call (not from the GUI, but still) I got
enormous feedback (annoying tone) when using the hadset profile but I
read a bugreport on that (Can't remember which right now) and there was
an easy fix.