Disappearing menubar?

Joe Pfeiffer joseph at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Aug 1 22:10:49 CEST 2007

Scott Rushforth writes:
>I experience the same behavior..
>
>and going a long with your question (it is a good one), I am not sure if
>things like this are worth troubleshooting/bug-hunting/etc, as OM-2007.2
>is being worked on, which will be entirely new code for these things.
>(it appears)

It's either a bug, or a UI behavior that needs to be at least
documented and (since it's not intuitive to me, anyway) rethought.

All bugs should be reported (let the people working on the topbar
decide whether it should be tracked down), and all weird UI behavior
needs to be fixed.  So I'd say it should be reported.