MokoMakefile Error

Andreas Lorensen andlo at sodemark.dk
Thu Aug 2 22:01:21 CEST 2007

Hi

Wanted setup so I was able to compile own versions of the software. And
wanted to start setting up something to start whit using MokoMakefile
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/MokoMakefile

But after long time I end up whit this error:

NOTE: package glibc-2.5-r4: task do_package_write: started
Packaged contents of locale-base-ar-kw.iso-8859-6 into
/home/andlo/openmoko/build/tmp/deploy/ipk/armv4t/locale-base-ar-kw.iso-8859-6_2.5-r4_armv4t.ipk
Packaged contents of locale-base-ar-kw into
/home/andlo/openmoko/build/tmp/deploy/ipk/armv4t/locale-base-ar-kw_2.5-r4_armv4t.ipk
locale-base-aa-er
*** Error: Package name  contains illegal characters, (other than

ipkg-build: Please fix the above errors and try again.
NOTE: Task failed: ipkg-build execution failed
NOTE: package glibc-2.5-r4: task do_package_write: failed
ERROR: TaskFailed event exception, aborting
NOTE: package glibc-2.5: failed
ERROR: Build of openmoko-devel-image failed
make: *** [openmoko-devel-image] Fejl 1

Does anybody knows what do do about that ?

/Andreas