Battery charging/draining issues

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 02:07:28 CEST 2007

Hello,

I am having a few issues with the battery:

1) I can't seem to be able to charge the phone when connected to a host
running windows. Windows does complain about RNDIS device found and then
'not working' since it cannot install the driver. I tried to search for the
driver with no luck.
But as soon I switch to linux, within 5 mins I can power it up (still
connected to the host). dmesg shows the usb entry.

What am I missing here ?

2) Last night I shutdown the phone with the battery indicator showing more
than half left. This morning it wouldn't fire up. Does the battery keep
draining even when its shut down ?

Has anyone measured the battery life ?

-- Pranav