Battery charging/draining issues

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Fri Aug 3 09:36:12 CEST 2007

This are definately no problems with the battery - I'm sure that the problem
here is the software, means the power management.
I think you expect too much from the software in this early state.

Also you shouldn't trust the battery indicator in the top menu. At least in
the last buildhost-images it is out of function!