Battery died while plugged in to high-power usb port.

y t ytmoko at yahoo.ca
Sun Aug 5 22:24:13 CEST 2007

I have exactly the same problem. Tried connecting Neo to a usb port on my pc and later charging from a sony 500mA usb charger - same disappointing  results.

Plus, batteries last 1.5-2 hours at most, without actually doing anything useful with the phone.  Tried a different battery - Nokia BL-6C - lasts slightly more then the Neo battery, but still not nearly enough.

We need power management fixes asap. FIC, please ?